1. Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly Plants. Michael Pollan wrote it. Live it.
2. Eat Superfoods. Superfoods pack the most nutrients into each serving.
3. Eat Real Foods. Whether you concerned about salmonella in peanut butter and bisphenol A residue from foods packed in plastic, or just plain confused by misleading food labels, less-processed foods are the answer.
4. Eat Local. Get your foods locally, so you can ask your farmer how she grows your food.
5. Eat In Season. Get your nutrition from foods that are in season whenever possible for better nutrition and taste!