It's hot outside, and this watermelon-mint agua fresca will cool you down.
1. Carve all the meat out of a watermelon, saving all the juice. Use a spoon to scrape the rind so you don't waste any.
2. Chop up about a cup of mint. Add more or less to match your tastes and the size of the watermelon.
2. Fill a blender or food processor with the watermelon and mint, in several batches, depending on the size of your watermelon and blender.
3. Liquify. If you are working with an unchilled watermelon, or desire a smoothie consistency, add ice.
4. Pour, serve and enjoy! You can add a mint leaf, but it seems less super-simple that way. Store leftovers in a pitcher in the fridge.
Enter your city or zip code to get your local temperature and air quality and find local green food and recycling resources near you.